April 8, 2020

APril 8, 2020
My sciatica is not as bad now that I stopped doing some of the exercises. I take a 15 minute walk each day now for exercise. I actually feel so much better emotionally after getting out in the sunshine! Olya is outside power washing our back patio. She is such a worker!
I have a HUGE food order being delivered on Tuesday! Every time I look at the list, I see that Dan or one of the girls added to it. Yesterday we got a new scale delivered from Kohls. Sometimes when you check your weight in the morning, it sort of stops you from eating as much that day! I am making myself take my walk BEFORE I allow myself to eat anything! Of course, that could change!!
My PT called me yesterday. She wants to do some virtual BIG Parkinson's exercises with me. She said that her company is trying to get them approved through medicare. I try to do the BIG exercises after watching Youtube videos but so far, I don't seem to look anything like the instructor. Somewhere there is a disconnect with my PD addled brain! My computer doesn't have a camera or a microphone so Dan will order one for me! I didn't think that my Kindle Fire had a microphone or a camera but Olya told me that it does!
I am getting bored! I think that is why I don't mind exercising that much! I started to clean out the garage and I trimmed the front bushes! I am a little afraid of using the hedge trimmer because sometimes I feel like i am falling forward. I take my meds and then start trimming after about 20 minutes and then I don't have that crazy off balance feeling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2