APril 2, 2020

   April 2, 2020     Yesterday I did go exercise!  I did my PD BIG exercises for about 10 minutes. I just can't remember how to do the other ones. My therapist had just started showing them to  me.  I watched a youtube video but I just can't get my body and my brain coordinated. My therapist called me today and I was telling her about my issues with my brain connecting to the exercises!  Sh e says it is because of the lack of dopamine in my brains!  She thinks that perhaps we could do some virtual sessions and she could watch me and tell me where I am messing up! Later I took a ten minute walk. I didn't tell the girls that I was going outside because they were hibernating in their bedrooms. Apparently they came downstairs while I was gone and called Dan to tell him that I was missing!!  He told them that he knew I was around there somewhere!
        Today I did 10 minutes of BIG exercises. My therapist described one to me that I was having trouble doing. But I hear her words in my head and I can sort of do them. I definitely DO NOT look like the instructors on youtube!! I could sort of see my reflection in the patio glass door and I was thinking,...GEEZ, I look like an idiot! I need more instruction!!  I also remember what my PT looked like and I didn't look anything like the movements she was making!
        Yesterday Dan and I were on the phone with Kaylee because it was her birthday. We had mailed a box of gifts to her a few days ago.  She is really funny and very sweet! She waited to open the box until we were on the phone with her!


         I am planning to do floor exercises for 10 minutes later today and I am planning to go for a walk for 10 minutes. Last night I slept for about 5 hours straight and I have NOT done that since before my diagnosis of PD.  I think it is because I exercised yesterday!
     
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2