Housebound

        I know we all need to stay home and away from others for our own good as well as for the good of others. 
But I am going stir crazy!! I am a social person and I like to see and be with my friends! My PD is actually acting very well!  My sciatica is bothering me, probably because i am sitting too much!! I am sleeping better at night, not sure why!  But I have no complaints about it! 
         Also, I decided to order food online. I am thinking that this is not going to be over in 14 days. I think we are in it for the long haul!! I just wish we had a more competent and honest commander-in-chief! Dan and I went to the cemetery this morning as we usually do. I wasn't sure if it was going to be open or not. There was a group of people walking together but staying socially distant apart!!  I told Dan that I didn't want him to go to WAWA anymore to get coffee  There are always too many people there touching surfaces, exchanging money and too close for comfort in lines. 
       We stopped at my sister's house but we didn't go in! She left a few masks for me on her frotn foor handle.  They are just regular paper masks but i am going to use them next time i go food shopping.  Today I am going to watch youtube videos for PD exercises. If I find any decent ones, I will post them on my blog tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2