TOO much PAIN to even Blog for the last few days!

      The last few days I have been in excruciating sciatica pain.  I am trying to figure out what causes it or what I do differently the day or so before I have such pain.  For the life of me, I just can't figure it out. I didn't do anything any different! I think I need to get an ablation!!  Yesterday Dan and I went and exchanged Christmas Gifts at Macys and TJ Maxx.  We didn't even have to really wait in line.  The day before we returned a few things to Kohls and there was only one person in line ahead of me! It wasn't like I had to stand long on my right leg!
Joe and Kat and the girls were here for a few days. On Thur., we waited for Olivia to get home from work and then we opened gifts! 

Apparently I had told them that we were going to bake the next time they visited! Kaylee is allergic to anything dairy so I had to find a recipe with no milk in it.  I found a Russian Apple Cake recipe online and Gabby made that. Kat and I helped with a few things but basically she stuck through and did most of it! Kat cut the apple slices so quickly!! I have NEVER seen someone chop that fast before!  The cake was really good!! It sort of tasted like a sponge cake with fruit in it!
My granddaughter Kaylee LOVES the game Telestrations.  We played it right before they left the last time she visited and I had remembered that we promised to play again.  It really is the perfect game for adults and for kids to play as long as the kids can read.  We all cracked up when we were playing!!  We played again right before they left because Kaylee loves the game so much!!
   If you are of the prayerful type, please pray for my friend's stepdaughter who is dealing with cancer.  Her name is Marissa and she is trying her best to fight this awful disease.  They are such a kind and loving family, I just don't understand why things like  this happen to good people. When things like this happen to families that you care about, my PD and Sciatica pain seem to pale in comparison.  That poor young woman is fighting for her life.  Cancer seems to certainly put things in life into perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2