PARKINSON's and SCIATICA PAIN while SITTING

         I think I have reached a new LOW in the pain arena! My raw nerve endings from my lower back  through my left buttock and  all the way down my leg to my left foot are all just throbbing away! 
Now my pain is bad while sitting. It use to be that I got a break from the really bad pain and being off balance while sitting. Sitting still makes my balance issue OK. I think I am headed in the direction of surgery and I am really scared about it. I am hoping this sitting pain is just a setback and will finally return to my new normal moving pain.  My speech therapist called and wanted to see me for a check-in for my voice but I told her that I was just in too much pain to work with her now.

 Today I  just want to scream from the pain.   
I took Advil but it only helps a tiny bit.  I am not supposed to take anything but Tylenol because I am so prone to Pancreatitis  but today I just can't take the pain.  I am trying to do things to take my mind off of the pain but it is so difficult to stand and to walk too!  I sat a lot yesterday and maybe that is why my pain is taking on a new dimension. I took Olivia for her  state boards for Cosmetology and sat in the car and read my book and talked to my friend Joni while she was in taking the test.  I probably sat there over an hour or so but I have driven several hours with no pain at all! There is no rhyme or reason to Parkinson's and Sciatica issues. Olivia did pass her test so the sitting pain is all worth it.  Afterwards we went to a local car dealer and she purchased a car with a little help from us. We sat at the car dealers for a few hours because we looked at cars on the computer and then the salesman took her out to drive the car and then there was so much paperwork to fill out! We made her save her wages since she was little and we made her put her birthday money and her  graduation money in the bank.  She usually was not at all HAPPY about having to save her money but yesterday she was thrilled to use it all for her car. She got a 2016 Subaru Impreza.  She said that it was difficult to decide to spend ALL of her savings. I am glad that she didn't take it lightly!  Now she will have to be careful with her money because she has to pay for gas, car inspections, and her insurance!

       I saw some beautiful paper flowers made from card stock and I want to try to make some. But that means I need to walk to my car and drive and walk around Michael's. I don't know if I can do it but I am going to try! I definitely need to use my walker today. I can barely get to the kitchen from the family room. Somehow I am able to make it there to eat(Always about the food!!!). While writing this blog, I forgot about my intense pain for awhile but I just reminded myself when I got up to answer the phone.


       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2