PArkinson's joined me while SHOPPING with my Daughters

        Today my daughters and I went and got manicures.  Parkinson's got in the car with me, of course but it was quiet while I was driving.  When I got out of the car, Parkinson's immediately got out with me. I wish I could ditch him but he is always there just waiting to trip me up.  We went into the nail salon and I sat down with a manicurist right away. Parkinson's would not let me just sit down, he kept making me feel unbalanced so I felt like a doofus sitting cockeyed on the seat!  The other problem with Mr. Parkinson's is that I never know how rough he will be.  He really tripped me up when I had to walk to the car! I hate when I have to lean forward to go forward but he forced me to do that to be able to walk.  Olya went into Manhattan Bagel where she works and got lunch for herself and Olya, I just wanted a plain bagel.   After the manicures we went home and had lunch.  Parkinson's joined us for lunch, I was off balance sitting at the table.


        Later in the afternoon Olivia, Olya, and I went shopping. Once again Parkinson's came along. Olivia and Olya both got beautiful dresses.  Next week is Olivia's 22nd birthday so she wanted to get a new dress to go out to dinner! They look good in whatever they wear, they could wear brown paper bags and still look stylish and pretty!  Sometimes I feel like I need to contact Omar the Tent Maker to find a dress I like! Since I was so sick from the S I Joint injection, I lost about 7 pounds! That was a bonus after being so sick! I gained back two pounds already.  I found three dresses that I liked and went into the dressing room to try them on.  Parkinson's even had to go in there with me. I had such a hard time trying the dresses on that I gave up after the first dress! Parkinson's kept me totally off balance while standing and it was too frustrating to continue.  Parkinson's won again. I use to be able to multitask but Parkinson's stole that from me too. I bought all three dresses and just hope they fit. If not, there is always Omar!  Then we went into the shoe store. Olivia and Olya each got shoes, Olivia got beautiful sparkly sandals and Olya got white sneakers. Then they went around the DSW Shoe Store and brought sandals to me to try on! Parkinson's wore me out and didn't want to let me walk around the store.


They know my taste well! I decided to buy the third pair they brought over! They even checked out for me because Parkinson's didn't want me to get up and down on the chair. On the way home we stopped for gas which Olya pumped because I didn't want Parkinson's to get out of the car and he never listens and stay put!  We picked up a Pizza we had ordered and Olivia and Olya went in to get it because once again I knew that Parkinson's would get out of the car and follow me in to the pizza place.  The girls went in and picked up the food and then gave me my credit card back.  My poor credit card was burning hot from all the use today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2