Sunday

We went out for breakfast this morning with Olivia and Frankie.  It was so delicious!  Dan and Olivia had the breakfast above.


 This is my breakfast(blueberry whole grain pancake)
This is Frankie's breakfast.

        We had a nice time chatting at breakfast.  I had eaten at this newer restaurant with my bereaved mom friends a while ago and it was really good.  Sat night I asked Olivia and Frankie if they wanted to go out to breakfast and they both said yes! Olivia stayed overnight at Frankie's so I thought they wouldn't get up early because I told them they had to meet us by 10 a m.  The phone rang at 9:00 a m and I thought to myself............whose stupid idea was it to go out to breakfast???? Oh, right...it was MY STUPID idea!  I had been sound asleep.  Truth to be known, I was glad that Olivia woke me up.  I hate to sleep in late and change my sleep pattern.  With Parkinson's, it's important to get a good night's sleep!
        Later in the afternoon my friends Jackie and Carol came over.  Carol brought me another walker and it is perfect!!   I just love it, it has BRAKES!!! So I can stop myself on going down inclines!! It is sturdy to hold my body and it moves so lovely, especially around corners!! Carol is just too generous.  Dan, Jackie, Carol and I chatted for about 2 hours.  We had so much fun just talking!! Apparently, the four of us are easily amused! I can't even remember many of our topics but I definitely remember talking about overactive bladders!! I have had that condition for almost 20 yrs but now that I have Parkinson's, my overactive bladder is just about gone!! Most people have difficulty urinating with Parkinson's, but for me, it just made my bladder normal!  So that is definitely a benefit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2