I have a lot of faithful blog readers! Thank you to everyone who reads and shares information. One of my blog readers has told me that he has HALTED the progression of Parkinson's by exercising vigorously everyday. I would love to be able to do that except for my Sciatica!! The Sciatica pain prevents me form doing anything physical. I use to go to the gym three times a week and walk on the treadmill but my sciatica is so painful that I know it would be worse if I tried going again. However, my plan is to try to go to the gym tomorrow!!I have had PT in my home, about 35 sessions and I did the exercises everyday that the PT gave me for homework! She dismissed me from the program because my painful sciatica prevented me from improving. Today I have an appointment with a PT to get measures for orthodics. If that decreases my Sciatica pain, then I can go to the gym again, I have not been there for over a year! Y...
Comments
Post a Comment