APRIL 4th, 2020

APril 4, 2020
Today was a nice calm day! I felt well rested and my PD seemed totally under control!! However, my sciatica is back. I have been using a heated blanket at night and i wonder if that has anything to do with it, I won't use it for the next few days and hopefully that will help! I did some BIG exercises and some exercises for sciatica.
Our food order from Wegman's came about 8 pm. Dan and Olivia and Olya were so excited! You would have thought that Dan and the girls were starving before it got delivered!! They ate the Chinese food, and Dan also ate half of the container of sliced grapefruit! Dan always says that IT IS ABOUT THE FOOD!! I had ordered a bag of scallops and four lobster tails to cook for Easter. Olya wanted to cook the scallops tonight but i said NO. She opened the big ham I had previously purchased for Easter so I had Dan put the lobster tails and the bag of scallops far back in the freezer!!
Dan is helping me look for a laptop computer. My computer doesn't have a microphone or a camera. I couldn't go on the library book club chat and I think it is going to be online at least for another month or two. I also can't do the BIG youtube exercises because my desk top computer is in a corner and I can't turn it around. We found one online and he was going to order it from the computer store but it said pick up in store only! And I don't want him to go into a store. I am doing everything i can to stay out of stores. Tomorrow my CVS order is coming. It really is not difficult to get food and other things delivered!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2