APril 3, 2020

        Today I got up and felt well rested. I cleaned the bathroom and got dressed.  I am obsessed with the news so I listened to it for awhile.  I heard that now PA residents need to wear a mask when we go out anywhere. I am happy about that.  However, I think that poor people should get masks for free!  Maybe the governor thinks that they can use stimulus money for that. But when you think about it, $1200 is not a lot of money. It would probably pay for a month's rent or a car payment and insurance!
        Yesterday when I was walking, I noticed that I am still pitching forward when I go downhill. I am fine going uphill and I tell myself that I need to keep my shoulders back. But when i walk down even a slight incline, I am afraid that I will fall! I only walk for 10-15 minutes but I was a bit scared of falling so I changed my route today and I was just fine!  Maybe I should go for a walk a short time after I take my meds and the pitching forward won't happen!
        When I think about the enormity of Covid-19, I think that having Parkinson's is not that big of a deal as other illnesses and conditions are. I don't think that having PD makes us more likely to get Coronavirus.  I ordered a set of cloth mask and a box of paper masks today. I have a feeling that Amazon may sell out of them. My DIL sent two cloth masks for Olivia and Olya, they went for a walk and had them on. I am not sure that they are wearing them when they are out of my sight but I hope they are! 
        My sister and I always chat everyday.  Now our conversations are about coronavirus and food shopping!  Dan is right....It is ABOUT the food!!!  I have a food delivery order coming tomorrow and a food delivery order scheduled for April 14th! If you don't schedule in advance, it is so difficult ot get on the delivery list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2