April 10, 2020

April 10, 2020
Today I woke up full of energy! I have no idea why but I just loved it! I was out of bed and dressed by 8:30. Dan and I watched CNN for a bit and then he left for work! I forgot for a short while that I had PD! I cleaned the kitchen counters, then I cleaned the appliances and the oven door inside. Then I did a load of wash, ran the Roomba and ran the Brava Jet MOp. It takes a while because I need to move the throw rugs and chairs, etc. Then I did some senior exercises sent to em from my friend Hans! He also has PD and he is so nice about sharing info so he is a wonderful resource! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Wtd13lwrc
...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Wtd13lwrc.
If I can do the exercises, ANYONE can do them!! I had planned to also go for a ten minute walk but it was much too cold and windy for me!
We had ordered dinner from a restaurant and Dan went and picked it up with the girls! I set the table and cut a few flowers and lit a few candles. I thought we'd have a little ambiance! it was a really nice dinner. After dinner, my back started killing me! I knew i did too much today especially when my meds were wearing off! But my house is really clean and that makes me so happy!!
Today I chatted with my friend Joni. Whenever we chat she makes me laugh so much! It is so nice to chat with real people, would be even better if we could hang out! But I am anal about the social distancing thing! So are my friends! My sister and I chat everyday, and a lot of the time we are chatting about our FOOD orders from grocery stores!! And we are both afraid of getting covid-19
Olya has been cleaning out areas in the house! She organized and cleaned out the pantry last week and yesterday she cleaned and organized my spice cabinet! I think she should start a professional organizing business!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Stay Safe and stay indoors!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2