Pain, Pain, and Pain

BLOG POST 3/4/20
I am still in so much pain. The pain started on Mon after I worked with the PT intern. I was fine doing the LSVT BIG exercises with my physical therapist. Then I got down on my mat and the intern was stretching out my leg and something painful happened. I can barely walk, I have to use my walker. I am upset because since Jan. I have been feeling so much better. My pain level was a 4 out of a 10 and now it is back to a 10. I forgot how awful it was to live 24/7 with total pain. Yesterday I went to the drumming class with my sister but I really watched because the pain was too excruciating to participate. I didn't leave the house today. I am hoping that resting my back and my leg will help....it hasn't helped yet!I am planning to try to go to chair yoga tomorrow. I am not sure if I should to be moving around or just resting my back.
Olya will be home for spring break tomorrow! Dan is going to pick her up and they'll watch trains for awhile and then come home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2