MASKS

Mar 28th


I can't post my blog to Facebook anymore. The message keeps saying that my blog was reported for violations of facebook policy. I have no idea what policy I ever broke! I am tired of writing to facebook about it so I am only posting on my own page and on the facebook group I run for PD! My Sciatica is back with a vengeance but somehow it is not realty bothering me emotionally. it just is what it is! I am worried about my daughter who is a PA and works in an ER. That is the only emotional thing I can deal with right now The workers are tired, worn out and do NOT have enough supplies. My DIL Katarina is sewing some masks for Renee and for Olivia and Olya. My friend Leslie ordered 75 paper masks for Renee, at least she can keep changing them! I got an email about ordering n 95 masks, it might just be a scam but I ordered a set of 5 for Renee!
Today my online food order from Acme should be arriving. As Dan always says, it is ABOUT THE FOOD!! Olivia and Olya added a ton of stuff to my shopping order. I think I need to stop eating because i probably have gained 5 pounds!
The only good thing about being housebound is that I get to spend more time with Olivia and Olya! They make dinner usually. (Actually it is really Olya who is doing most of the cooking) Last night we played a new game called What is my MEME? It was new for Dan and me but the girls had played before.
I have been cleaning out my kitchen shelves, washing the refrigerator shelves, etc. I got bored from cleaning yesterday so I started making paper flowers! I don't know what I am making them for, but if anyone needs one, I've got them ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2