I DID EXERCISES TODAY!!

       Image result for paper roses   Today I actually did exercise!  I watched a few BIG PD exercises on youtube and then I did them, I had to watch a few times because I just couldn't get my brain and my body to coordinate!   I felt that I did something worthwhile instead of just cleaning out a cabinet again!! Yesterday I cleaned and organized like crazy!! My friend Debbie her posted photos of beautifully organized shelves so it spurned me onto cleaning!! I cleaned out under my kitchen sink, I have enough sponges to clean the world!! After I cleaned it out, I just could not get up. I stayed there for awhile and then Olivia came downstairs and I asked her to get me a chair. I still could not get up!! I had to crawl out to the family room and then get up by grabbing onto the chair!!  sometimes forget that I can't do the things I use to do so easily!!
        Today the girls were down in the basement doing crafts so I went down and joined them. I had started making paper roses a few months ago! I knew I had the templates so I cut out the pieces. However, I forgot how to make them so I had to watch a youtube video again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2