Early Meds

Mar. 29, 2020



I could not sleep last night, I am sure it is from my PD. Ever since I have had PD, I have trouble sleeping now and then. I need to do something to help others. I decided that every hour that I remember that I am going to pray for the affected Covid 19 patients in a state. I will try to remember to say two prayers per hour. If anyone wants to help, please tell me what state you want to pray for. I am starting with NY because they have so many sick people.
Since I was awake from 3 a m this morning, I got up at 6:30, got a quick shower and dressed and then I went to Acme. How could Acme be so crowded at that hour? I usually take my PD meds at 8:30 or 9 but I had to take half of them early or I wouldn't have been able to walk around the store! I got there about 7:15. I did get 8 rolls of toilet paper!! Our delivered order from yesterday was missing so many items. This morning I got milk, eggs, bread, bagels and donuts! Dan is right.....It IS about the food! My friend B got a delivered list from Wegman's. I didn't know they would deliver to our area! I am filling out a list for them!
Today is now 15 days that we are home from our vacation at Universal Studios! So, happily I can assume that none of us got infected there! I would never have gone at this point but at the time, the virus was not that bad. We have tickets to go to the Bahamas the second week of May. The hotel decided to close so we will get a refund for the two hotel rooms. But the airline tickets, close to $600 each, are non-refundable, we may just have to eat the cost! If the airline cancels we will get a refund.
I was bored so I made one more paper flower and that is it for awhile! I'll have to find something else to do for a while!
I am still really worried about Renee and all of the healthcare workers out there on the front lines. If anyone has access to face masks, please let me know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2