Can't sleep

        I did not sleep for more than one hour last night!  I just stared at the ceiling for hours and hours. I don't know why I couldn't fall asleep. I was certainly tired. I think I should make sure that I exercise everyday.   Last night I was completely off balance.  I could barely walk to  the bathroom with my walker! I cancelled my OT and PT this week.  Actually the OT cancelled me for today because her daughter's daycare is closed.  I am going to do the self containment for the next 14 days. My daughters are out and about. I told them that I didn't want them to go anywhere, especially if there were lots of people where they go.  They supposedly went for  a walk with Olivia's boyfriend and then they went to TJ Maxx.  I didn't know they were going shopping too! They are 21 and 22 so they really have very little risk if they even catch the disease. But if they bring it home to Dan and I, we are goners!  We both have underlying health conditions! I think that some people don't realize just how big a deal this really is.  If we are following behind Italy, a lot of people are going to die. 

Comments

  1. Hay, not so defeatist! You're not goners if you get the virus. It mostly induces mild symptoms in healthy individuals and those with underlying conditions. The fact that most casualties are amongst people with poor overall health does NOT mean you're bound to die if you get it. And poor OVERALL health is stil different from having one underlying condition.
    What is certain is that stressing about it will wreak havoc on your immune systeem. So, don't do it!. Relax, meditate, enjoy what there is to enjoy and stop worrying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts! I am glad to hear about the mild symptoms. My daughter is a PA and she makes me worried because she is constantly updating me. I actually was being a bit sarcastic about being goners! However, my husband has had one major heart attack (8 year ago)and another milder heart attack last year so I am really concerned about him.

      Delete
  2. Buy TINNICS | Tioga Springs - Titanium-Arts
    TINNICS is ford ecosport titanium an affordable, vintage-looking titanium drill bits hot stone with 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium a polished finish. We are the biggest independent distributor of ceramic-arts in North America.$19.99 ford escape titanium for sale · 2017 ford fusion energi titanium ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2