A Good Laugh

   
          Today I got up early and went food shopping because according to my daughters there is NO FOOD in our house!  I think there's tons of food here!  The pantry is full to bursting and the fridge is full!  They meant snack foods, I am sure.  I went food shopping at 7:30 am and the store was packed.  It was supposed to be for seniors, disabled, pregnant and that was it. There are some mighty young looking seniors out there in the world!!  There is no one to ban anyone from coming in the store. There were only a few packages of toilet paper and there was a limit of one per person.  One woman had about 7 packages. She told the checkout woman that she was shopping for her neighbors.  While I was there,  the meat shelves, except for chicken breasts, were empty.  Twice they put out a few packages of ground beef and it was scooped up immediately, one woman took 4 packages and they only put out 6.  I don't understand selfishness! I checked back and got one package right before I checked out! 
           I took my PD meds at 7 am so I know I will have a long waning period today. I usually take them at 9 and I have a waning period in the afternoon! Today will probably be a LONG day!  The worse feeling during my waning period is my two and three step shuffle! Sometimes my body just freezes!  My brain is telling my body to move but my body just isn't responding!

  I think that laughter is the absolute best medicine.  It helps us overcome almost anything!
 My friend Debbie can always crack me up.   This is her latest email to me!( He is on a government contract he has to show up everyday.When he came home Monday I stopped him at the door an told him he had to take his shoes and clothes off at the door...silly ass thought he was going to get lucky...told him no, it's for germs. He said he knew something was odd because it was still light out. LOL) She is just TOOO funny! She certainly brightened up my day!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2