Thank you Priscilla!

   I have NO IDEA why someone reported my blog as spam to Facebook. I know that I am not breaking any of the community standards. I haven't used foul language  or asked anyone for money and I don't make any financial gains from my blog.  So here is a link if you want to follow my blog.
Copy and paste the link

http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=7348046165&blog=20295421&frame_type=none     Click on subscribe and then i think it will be delivered to your email!

          My best friend Priscilla is so wonderful. She has been putting all of my photos on a CD for me so that I have them on my computer. I know it is taking her hours and hours to do it and I really appreciate it. She has a scanner. And she got me the most amazing gift.  It is a two sided ornament type photo of Amy when she was little.



SWEET AMY

     
 Amy was such a beautiful baby and person inside and outside. I always thought I was going to have all boys so when the doctor said...."it's a girl," Dan and I were totally shocked and thrilled!  We had told Joe that he was going to have a brother named Kevin! He kept asking us where Kevin was even though we told him that he had a baby sister.
         This morning it took me over two hours to dye my gray roots!  I am slow with everything due to PD!  My sciatica was screaming at me in the shower because I had to really get the dye out!  I did a crappy job and I think I need to dye the roots again!  PD just makes everything in my life go so so so slow!  I tried to clean the bathroom after I showered but I was worn out from the hair dye job!
        Dan and I went out and looked at a few properties today!  I really want to build a new ranch house but it is difficult to find land.  Ranch houses are few and far between these days.  In our area, the only new construction is for Carriage homes(townhouses) or large houses. I just want about half an acre and a three bedroom ranch house with a big kitchen and family room! The steps keep getting more and more difficult for me to climb at night.  I will have to keep looking because all of the places I had found on the internet were too far away. I don't want to move far from my sister, my friends, my doctors, and my groups I am involved with!
        Thank you to everyone who is reading my introduction to my novel!       
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2