EXERCISING!!!

        I think that exercising is really the best medicine in every situation!  Wouldn't it be nice if our bodies craved exercise like they crave chocolate??  Some people seem to really enjoy exercising, to me it is a necessary evil!  I know the benefits but I have chosen to ignore them until now.  With PD, exercise is a MUST! When my Sciatica is raging, I feel like it is a reason to choose not to exercise but when it is quieter, I really should be doing it!! I am forcing myself to go to day!  I talked my sister into joining my gym but she has to work today. Hopefully, she will go with me tomorrow.  It is always more fun to go with a friend than to go alone and there is accountability with going together!! She will make me go because I talked her into joining.
       Last night I slept for six hours straight!! I was so tired during the day yesterday but I would not allow myself to lie down. I barely slept on Sat night so I really needed to get a few hours sleep last night  I hope this is not my new normal, no sleep one night and then a decent sleep the following night!


         I finished the cardio class!  I laugh to myself because the instructor is a tall, slender thirty something!  When I am doing the exercises, do I really think I move like her?? I don't think so but she is a fabulous instructor, very upbeat and positive. After the class, I went to the computer store and got a new plug for my Kindle. The last time I used my kindle the plug was just fine. But no one fesses up to using it or breaking the plug!  Then I walked over to TJ Maxx and got a Yoga mat to do my PT exercises which start again next week.  The rug is just too hard on my bones so I hope the yoga mat will make it a little easier to do the exercises!
       After I got home, I ran my Roomba and made my lunch!! Somehow I never forget to eat lunch!! My cats are fascinated by my Roomba. They follow it from room to room!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2