You Name it(PD SYMPTOMS), I Got it

http://feeds.feedburner.com/PositiveWithParkinsons
FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG


I found this diagram when I was searching for info about Sciatica and PD.  I think I have one or more issues with each one of these highlighted areas.  In the Central area, I definitely have Anxiety and Dizziness.  I recently posted about my eyes and how they involuntarily close  during the day and I have to force them to open in the morning.   In the Mouth category, I have a soft voice and some difficulty swallowing.  In the Skin category, I definitely have increased sweating.  In the Lungs category I have difficulty catching my breath some days.  In the Muscular category,  I definitely have weakness and aches and now I am dropping things like crazy!  Definitely in the Intestinal category, I am totally constipated daily unless I eat a banana or take a stool softener.  And in the Systemic category, I have trouble moving or walking, impaired balance, small and difficulty to read handwriting , sleepiness and insomnia, and a masked face.  I also have extreme Sciatica which is very painful and makes it difficult to exercise. But I am determined  to get back to exercising! I also hope to eventually get back to Rock Steady Boxing!
  Last night when I was at the Siva service, I saw some pf the PTs from the gym that I use to attend. The owner was also there. I told them that I was thinking of coming back to get more PT because my Sciatica is not as bad as it had been. It is also a new year so I am sure that I can get more PT sessions from my insurance. 

OMG, my Sciatica is back in full force!!!I can't believe it, I just am so upset about it. I had planned to get more PT sessions but now I am worried that exercising for the past three days is the reason that my sciatica is back in full force!  I think i should just go to the gym and walk on the treadmill after it calms down again, IF IF IF it calms down again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2