LESS PAIN>>>>>What is Going on? How Do I bottle it??

        Last night, as usual, I woke up to go to the bathroom about 3 a m.  I had such a strange sensation when i got out of bed. My leg was stiff and hurt but it was NOT throbbing! I was sort of scared to stand on it and walk on it. But when I did, I had so much less pain!!!!!!!!! I don't know why, I don't know what I did or didn't do yesterday.  I hope this is finally a sign that things are going in the right direction for once!  I wish I could bottle whatever I did yesterday so I could use it again and again.  Before I went to bed, I spoke online with my friend Laurel.  She has had an ablation and it worked!! She had SI Joint pain just like I have.  So after I get the shot from my pain doc, I may have to move onto another doc who is willing to try the ablation for me.  Maybe I won't even need it if my leg pain continues to lessen. If my sciatica stays the way it is, I would just live with it. My pain today is so tolerable, it is so nice! A 9 a m today, my pain is still so much less!!
     
 My three Amaryllis bulbs are in bloom!! The one in the middle is a white bulb and when I purchased the bulbs, the saleswoman told me that the bulbs bloom the color that they are.  She said that the red bulbs would bloom red and the white bulbs would bloom white. I wonder if placing the white bulb in the red glass vase had anything to do with the white bulb blooming with red flowers!!
      Yesterday I forgot to take my second dose of Carbidopa Levodopa.  I usually take my first dose at 9 and my second dose at 2 or 3 pm.  I realized it at about 6 pm and took my second dose then.  I couldn't decide whether or not to even bother taking my third dose because my neurologist told me that the pills don't do anything if you are sleeping. I took the third dose at about 9:30 pm and it was nice that i still had movement when I was showering, getting ready for bed, etc.  Usually it is more of a struggle.  I could even roll over in bed without too much difficulty and anyone with PD knows that is HUGE!!  It is almost 1 pm and I still feel the same, not too much pain!

Comments

  1. I'm very glad that you had so much less by way of pain. I have never had much pain with the
    PD I've had. But then I've not had Sciatica either. My PD has restricted itself to movement
    problems - you know balance tremors and so on. I've been taking Rytary for some time now
    ta doses three hours apart. It's a time-released form of C/L. And it's worked well for me so
    far. Well good news on your lack of pain. Hope it continues for you. I wiwsh you God's gracein this time. And of course, GOOD LUCK!! - B.T. Bolten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also do not have pain from PD(at least I think it is all coming from sciatica). My pD for now is also just movement difficulties, no tremors yet but I supposedly am in stage 1.Thanks for the kind words and of course, i hope your PD remains where it is or we get a cure/treatment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2