FORGETTING THAT I HAVE PARKINSON'S!!

WHAT AN AMAZING VOICE!!


        Yesterday I didn't want to have any pain! Actually I don't want to have pain any day but yesterday I was going to my college friend Joann's house for dinner and board games and fun!! I just love to  hang out with Joann and Mary, we met at college many years ago!  Joann's house is absolutely beautiful and it is just breathtaking when it is decorated for Christmas!! 



 She had delicious food and so much of it!! We all  chatted and ate and ate and ate.  Then we played Telestrations and we all cracked up at each other's drawings!! Clearly, none of us were art majors in college!! I ABSOLUTELY and TOTALLY forgot that I had Parkinson's and Sciatica while I was there!! That rarely happens! Today I started getting the dining room ready for Christmas Eve dinner.  I think we will have about 16 or 17 people. Dan brought two tables up from the basement.  I washed and put the tablecloths on the three tables. And I hand washed the Christmas glasses and put out all of the Christmas candles.  I will add something each day so that it doesn't get too overwhelming to do. 

  Mary's husband Tom asked how someone wins at Telestrations. I really don't know the answer to that! I said that I think everyone wins because it is so much fun!!

Joanne bought this adorable baby outfit for Mary's new grandson!!


Gift from Joanne, filled with cookies!!

 Dinner out with Joni and Lee!!

Tonight we went out to dinner with our friends Joni and Lee. They are both really funny and the food was delicious!!We all had such a good time. I gave Joni a small snowman Christmas plate with baked cookies on it.  She got a little teary because she thought it was such a nice gesture, it really wasn't a big deal at all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2