Sunday and Gabapentin

           Today is Sunday. After Dan and I got up, dressed ,etc,  we went to buy a special gift for Olivia. We actually found the gift at the first store we stopped at. I thought it would take several stops into several stores before we found what Dan wanted to get for her.  Then we went to the cemetery to visit Amy and to take her gift from Debbie.
  Debbie sent her an outdoor tinsel type candy cane. We hung it on the Christmas tree that Dan put up for her!  Mt Sciatica is killing me today. I ran out of Gabapentin a few days ago. I called to refill it and the pharmacy said I couldn't have it refilled until Dec. 22  I don't understand what happened because I usually forget to take my last dose so I should be ahead with pills, not behind!  My sister takes the same prescription so I borrowed some form her. I will have to ask my pain management doc for a larger number of pills! After the cemetery visit, Dan and I went to Renee and Adam's for their open house brunch!  It was nice to see Renee's friends that we haven't seen for quite awhile!  She lives in a really nice neighborhood.  An elderly couple lives across the street from her and they were so cute in matching pajamas!

Everyone was supposed to arrive in pajamas but Dan and I didn't wear them because we had been out shopping first. All of her guests looked so cute in their PJs!  I have a laser treatment tomorrow and then I am meeting my friend Leslie for lunch. I am hoping that the laser treatments work, I think this will be number 14 and I am stopping after this week. Maybe I am at the best pain level  I can ever get to without surgery!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2