Unfortunately, my SCIATICA PAIN is BACK in Full FORCE!!

        I really had thought that my Sciatica pain was waning. But I now know that the pain was waning a bit because I had been taking Tylenol all day due to a severe headache! The headache is gone but the Sciatica pain is here! I was so hoping that I was on a tract to pain reduction. My Parkinson's is just  acting weird, that is the only word I can think of to describe it.    I am having so much trouble getting up from the couch, even when my meds are in my system and being taken at the correct times.   I actually have to bounce up and down a few times and then grab onto the coffee table to get up from the couch. I guess these means that my disease is progressing. I don't know why I am surprised, it is a progressive movement disorder disease.  I am not really shuffling because I need to use my walker or hold onto something when I am walking.
        Yesterday we went to see Frozen II for my birthday celebration. The movie was cute but I fell asleep during  part of it. I never use to be able to fall asleep sitting up, I never knew how anyone could do that. Now, especially when I am tired, I fall asleep sitting up.  After the movie, we came back to our house and had take out and played board games.  Renee gave me a few new board games for my birthday gift! We had fun playing one of them. It was sort of a mini version of Pictionary. I gave Renee one of the Amaryllis bulbs that I am so obsessed with! Adam said he doesn't understand how they grow without water, I don't get it either, but who cares how they grow if they grow!! 

         Today I have another laser treatment!! Maybe they can turn up the machine or something! I am willing to try ANYTHING to have pain reduction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIRED OF and WITH Parkinson's

"Do you REALLY have Parkinson's," asked the ER doctor ???

Parkinson's Today