Today I have less Sciatica pain but my Parkinson's is WAY OFF Balance

        Today for the first time in months, my Sciatica pain is a little less. I am hoping that it has to do with the laser treatments and that this is the beginning of something that is finally heading in the right direction!!!I also took a few Tylenol because I had a bad headache so tomorrow I will find out if my Sciatica pain was dulled from the Tylenol or not.  My Parkinson's however, went crazy today!  I kept falling and could barley walk without holding onto things and I even fell into the toilet when I was trying to sit down on it! Every once in awhile my Parkinson's seems to have a mind of its own and even the meds I take have no effect on my walking or my balance. And when Parkinson's decides to take total control, sometimes I just have to allow it to be in control and do what I can do and rest part of the day.
          I don't know if it is because I am so sad that I didn't have the will power to fight with Parkinson's today. Normally, I keep fighting it from being in control. . One of my close friends' husband died on Thursday. She is the nicest, kindest person I know and she had such a wonderful marriage and wonderful husband.  He died of lung cancer and he NEVER smoked. It is so sad, they had both retired and just purchased a brand new beautiful town house.  She will have a hard road to travel but I plan to be there right by her side. People always say, I am there for you, just let me know what you need. The truth of the matter is that bereaved people need your presence, and they don't call and ask for it.  The other person has to call and offer and call again and again! My friend is Jewish and in my next life, I want to be Jewish.  Even during death, the Jewish religion supports the bereaved family with several days of Shiva so that the bereaved family is not alone.
       
               

Anthony came later! He and Olivia use to hang out years ago and have recently reconnected!

Olivia and her friends and Olya had Friendsgiving at our house. Funny how I purchased and made the turkey and set the table for Olivia's Friendsgiving! I think they all had a nice time and I just LOVE all of those girls!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2