More Sciatica Pain and Crazy Sleep Schedule

         I love this song by the Canadian Tenors. I am posting an uplifting song everyday until Christmas.  I know that music always makes me feel better so I hope it does the same for  my readers!
        When I got up this morning, my Sciatica pain was the same as before. I think i have really stubborn hard core Sciatica and maybe i need more laser treatments than others. The day I get the treatment, I don't feel any different but I usually feel a little better the next day! I don't get another treatment  until Monday. I think I need to make sure that I schedule 3 treatments per week!
         My sleep schedule is just crazy since I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's. It seems that I need less sleep which is OK. However, I rarely get  a long stretch of sleep. I don't go to bed at night until 2 a m and then I get up about 8:30 but my sleep was restless and interrupted for most of the night. I usually wake up three or four times per night and just lay there wide awake. I usually don't put on the TV because  I am afraid that I will never get back to sleep and that has happened numerous times!! However, after I lie there for over an hour, I usually put on the TV out of total boredom!  Then because I am tired all day long, I fall asleep on the couch for a few hours!!  It is frustrating to say the least!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2