HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!
         Yesterday I had another cold laser treatment. I think my sciatica is a bit better and I really hope it stays this way or improves!! I am probably a 7 on  a pain scale of 1-10. I am usually an 8-9 on any given day so this is HUGE progress for me! I really want to be  able to stand in the shower. Right now i have to use a shower chair!!
         Today I made two more cookie dough logs for spritz cookies. I made one red dough and one green dough. I was able to stand the entire time and i have NOT been able to do that for almost a year! I stopped in CVS on the way home from my laser treatment and I  purchased a bag of mini M&Ms to make cookies with!!
        I give each of the girls $100 to buy what they want for Christmas, they have to give the items to me to wrap and they get them back as Christmas gifts. Olya went shopping with her girlfriend Lily today and she spent $101.00!! Olya is really great with money! She shopped at Marshalls and got terrific items!  I asked her if I  got good things for her, I said, gee, I really LOVE what I bought for you!!! I was a wonderful shopper!  I just LOVE what she bought for Renee and for Olivia.  Olya even wrapped her own gifts!! Everyone should have an OLYA in their family!!
        Olivia told me that she doesn't really feel like going Black Friday shopping.  She said that she wants to shop online on Cyber Monday. I guess that is what most young people decide to do these days!! Olivia worked from 7-7 today!  She is such a hard worker and I am so proud of her! She gets up on time and gets herself to work and she works so hard!! I think she should take a course and do eyelashes and eyebrows. I would gladly pay for a course for her. I think lash techs make out really well!!
       My sister cooks Thanksgiving so I am glad that I don't have to be on my feet all day!! We are going Black Friday shopping after dinner., and I will take a few Tylenol and hopefully I should be good to go! I hope my SCIATICA and PARKINSON'S allow me to shop tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2