Great Laser Treatment for SCIATICA and a Dinner Party!

          Yesterday I got a laser treatment from my girlfriend's brother-in-law's associate. His associate is a doctor.  Her BIL owns a laser company and was in town doing demonstrations and conferences for doctors, physical therapists and chiropractor! Yesterday I was in severe pain after the laser treatment. I wasn't sure that I wanted another treatment today.  But I felt sort of OK in the pain department this morning. I was overcome again with severe nausea so I  stayed in bed until about noon and then i got up, showered, and dressed.  I missed the speaker from my bereaved parent group. I really wanted to go but I just couldn't garner the strength.
          Dan picked up my new nausea meds that my neurologist  called in.  This nausea medicine really worked!! It was much stronger than the meds my family doctor called in. He prescribed ONDANSETRON HCL 8 mg tablets.  They do a good job of getting rid of my nausea!  Dan came home about 2 pm, we went to Home Depot because I needed to return something I had purchased and I had to buy more deep grout cleaner for my kitchen. I have two workers coming Monday afternoon and they are going to scrub my grout in the kitchen!  First we had to go get our passport photos taken. The first ones we sent in were rejected but they didn't tell us why.
         After we finished at CVS photos, we went to Home Depot. My nausea was so much better and my pain was about a 6 out of 10 and that is a good day for me.

           We then went to my girlfriend Leslie's house so I could get another laser treatment.  I told the doctor about my pain yesterday following the laser treatment.  He told me that meant the settings were too high so he was going to lower them by 50%.  I feel the best I have felt in months!  They hooked me up with a PT who will continue giving me treatments. I have to call her and see how many treatments I need and how much the cost will be!    This doc thinks I need about 15 treatments, at least twice a week and preferably three times a week!  I think laser treatments run from about $50-$100 per session.  Her party started right after my laser treatments! Dan and I had a lot of fun chatting with her husband Steven and all of her friends and her sister Stephanie!  Her BIL made all of the food and it was delicious. He cooked it in Florida and sent it up to Leslie and then he arrived and finished cooking everything!! I saw her friend Marianna from high school, I  hadn't seen her for many years!!  One of her friends went out to her car and brought in a book and gave it to me.  She had just finished reading it and wanted to give it to someone who loves to read!! We had been chatting about books we both loved, etc.  Right now my Sciatica feels like it is really hidden in my body, I hope it stays that way for awhile!!

Stephanie and Leslie
             
Leslie's adorable Dog!!(worn out from too much partying)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2