LOTS OF FALLING and More from the Birthday Weekend

          We went out to dinner on Sunday night for Dan's birthday.  Olya's boyfriend  Matt came with us!  He is so funny and has such a quick wit and dry sense of humor!  Renee ordered a bucket of crabs, They gave her a wooden mallet to crack open the crabs but there was no place for her to bang them open.
So I asked the waitress for a crab cracker!  She said "sure."  A few minutes later, this is what she brought! 
 I didn't even connect it with my request. I just thought it came with Renee's meal!! Matt is the one who noticed!! Renee ordered a pumpkin spice beer and they carded her!! I asked the waiter how old he thought she was and he said 22! She is 31!
     
       Today I fell about 5 or 6 times. I don't know why but I could not keep walking correctly or get myself seated correctly on the couch! I had to use my walker all day long. It started in the morning as soon as I got up. I took my meds and ran the shower to warm up the water.  I have bars in the shower and a shower chair. I fell into the chair rather than sat on it.  After the shower, getting dressed was a fiasco!  I sat down because it wasn't working standing up. I fell into the bed. I sat going down the stairs because I felt so off balance and was afraid I would fall forward. I started cleaning the kitchen counters but couldn't stand up long enough to do all of the counters so I will have to finish them tomorrow. I fell into the counter and stopped cleaning them.  Then I sat on the couch for a few  hours because I just could NOT get my act together for some odd reason! I don't drink at all and I gave up medical marijuana about two months ago because it wasn't really helping me other than helping me go to sleep at night. Maybe that is a good enough reason but I want to try to get to sleep without it so that I don't get dependent on it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2