Cleaning out with Parkinson's

         I have always liked my house neat and clean.  Since I have had Parkinson's and Sciatica, it has been more difficult to keep up. I run my ROOMBA everyday and I run my Brava Jet Mop every few days. My Roomba doesn't seem to work as well. I think I m wearing it out!! Tomorrow I think I need to use my WinBot which cleans my windows.  It is annoying because it takes me so much longer to do things, longer to get my gadgets out and running, longer to put things away and longer to have the energy to do the cleaning.  Today I cleaned out a part of the garage. I also cleaned out my spice cabinet!! I just love to see things neat, clean, and orderly!  My main problem was climbing up on a chair and then leaning on the counter.  My climbing was ok, but once again my balance was off.  I sort of fell into the cabinet, didn't get hurt but just bumped my shoulders. Why do I keep thinking my balance will get better instead of worse? This is a progressive disease and it doesn't ever reverse the symptoms, it 's not like getting better from strep throat where everyday you feel a little better, this is the total opposite!
       I have been writing letters to God on my Facebook page. I am not sure why but I feel the need to do so.
 Dear God,
        I am wondering why neurological conditions like MS and PD exist?  Why does it happen to nice, kind people? Why do they and their families have to worry and suffer?  I just don't get it. I understand when someone has a heart attack due to smoking or obesity. I also understand why someone could get lung cancer from smoking.  I understand car accidents from speeding or if a person is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I don't understand why innocent people get killed or injured in a car accident. I don't understand why babies are born still born or die from SIDS.. I don't understand why evil seems to triumph many times. I also do not understand why we have a racist self-absorbed president.  Maybe none of this matters if there is really a Heaven.  Thanks for listening.


        I feel even better today! I gt up, showered and dressed in less time than normal.  Pain really retards a person in just doing normal everyday activities.  I have not used my walker all day!  My sciatica is much less than it has been. It hurts but the pain is completely manageable right now!!  I made this microphone for my friend's husband. I hope he is willing to use it. I made it from an old stencil brush, black ribbon and sparkly fake diamonds! He is going to be the emcee at a party tomorrow! I am so excited for the party!  It is for one of my best friends and being given by one of my best friends!! The honoree is always generous and kind to others and now we can all make a big fuss over her because she truly deserves it! I really hope my pain stays at this threshold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2