A Gift for my Deceased daughter AMY!

  





  Dan tries to get me to go out almost everyday. I guess he thinks its good for my mental heath as well as a little exercise. I am always willing to go to visit my daughter Amy at the cemetery. We always have folding chairs in Dan's car.  After we sat there for awhile, we left and went to Walmart to return my bat remover which didn't work. Then we went to a Goodwill Store. I have been collecting beautiful Angels for Amy's grave site. I found this beautiful doll at the bottom of a pile of old dolls in a shopping cart. It is the Cinderella doll from the Franklin Mint Heirloom Doll Collection.  She looks so much like Amy so I purchased the doll and will take it to her grave this week.  Just typing that sentence made me cry.  No one ever gets over the loss of a beloved child, no matter how long.  I am sure the doll will be taken or stolen because most things we leave there are gone in a few days.  I just don't get people who steal from dead kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2