Parkinson's SYMPTOMS slowly Creeping Right Back

         I thought with great hope that just maybe my Parkinson's symptoms would be on hiatus for a bit. I had my SI Joint Injection on Wed. July 3rd and my Parkinson's symptoms had sort of been in remission or dormant. All day long they have been slowly creeping back. I am back to walking with the two step shuffle, difficulty with writing and major difficulty getting up and down from the couch, chairs, bed, etc.  I want to speak to my neurologist about what happened to me. I can't keep getting steroid injections but perhaps I can take some steroids by mouth .
  I googled Parkinson's and oral steroids and found some interesting information. Although viewed as alternative treatment, some docs are prescribing steroids for their Parkinson's patients. Maybe the steroids only mask the symptoms but it feels like a worthwhile treatment.
       Parkinson's came back full throttle right now on Monday morning. It is back in charge and as powerful as ever. Parkinson's is the boss but I keep trying to rebel against the boss. Olivia, Olya and I went to get our nails done this morning.  Unfortunately, Parkinson's got in the car with us and followed me everywhere I went!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2