PARKINSON'S AND SCIATICA(NOT A MARRIAGE MADE IN HEAVEN)

         I still have sciatica!!! I have done almost everything possible to make it less or to go away. I went to a chiropractor, had physical therapy, take Gabapentin, and got steroid injections. NOTHING IS WORKING!!! I am at my wit's end, I just don't know where to turn or what to do.  I never thought I would consider surgery on my back but I think I am finally there. I have lived in pain since April 2018 so that is 15 months. I know that the Parkinson's is here to stay and I can only control some of the effects but now it seems that sciatica is doing the same thing. I think they are becoming one and the same to me. Wherever one is, the other isn't far behind.   I have an appointment with the surgeon who did Olivia's spinal fusion a few years ago. She had such a hard rime and so many complications. That is what really scares me. I'm not afraid to die but I am afraid to live with more pain and/or complications. Once you bury a child, death holds no fear for a parent. But more PAIN holds a lot of fear!!
        I think I am totally losing my mind. Dan bought a scooter on Kohls.com and I  had $100 in Kohl's cash. I went on the clearance department and bought tons of stuff.  The only problem is that I bought some of the exact same items twice!! I really did!! One shirt that I particularly liked, I purchased three freaking times!!!!!! That is the shirt below!!!  It was only about $3, who could resist that bargain??Apparently, NOT ME!!!!! I also purchased the same sweater twice.   I guess when I like something, I really like it! Why doesn't that work in the opposite direction? I really don't like sciatica so why is that still here??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2