My Parkinson's symptoms are still Less than Before my SHot and CHELATION THERAPY

        My Parkinson's symptoms are still sort of quiet right now.  A few people messaged me and told me that steroid shots are anti-inflammatory and that they suppress the brain's reaction to symptoms but they will surely come back.  That is awful but I will take the break!   Others told me that chelation therapy could help clear toxins from the body system and that could reduce Parkinson's symptoms. I added the article title in the next line if anyone wants to read about chelation therapy. I think it is IV infusion of a mixture of vitamins,  other agents, etc.    I will ask my neurologist about it when I see him later in the month. I think he will blow it off to be honest.   https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2783151/?fbclid=IwAR3BAyL9G65w2TT9bACkyRT43XMM2x0lqTFLFCWgpxDXHf86hScVC8106zo 

 I am by NO MEANS whatsoever an expert on Chelation and Parkinson's but I have been reading about it and it makes a lot of sense to me.

Heavy Metals, Chelation and Parkinson’s

Chelation therapy has proven to be very successful in treating Parkinson’s disease. This treatment is based on the use of strong detoxifying substances administered either orally or intravenously. Oral chelation therapy is accomplished safely at home. Intravenous chelation therapy uses EDTA as the detoxifying agent and must be done under the supervision of a qualified physician. This is relatively safe and is effective in ridding the body of toxins. The therapy is used to flush heavy metal toxins from the body–considered by some researchers to be the root cause of Parkinson’s.

Chelating agents used for Parkinson’s:

  • Desferal
  • Deferiprone
  • Apomorphine
  • Hydroxyquinolines

Natural Chelators:

  • Phytic acid
  • EGCG (Green Tea)

Other Alternative Treatments:

  • Acupuncture
  • Guided imagery meditation
  • Chiropractic
  • Yoga
  • Hypnosis
  • Biofeedback
  • Aromatherapy
  • Relaxation
  • Herbal remedies
  • Massage
983245.fig.001
        Olivia's friend Yana is here overnight with her boyfriend Ernesto.  He is a very polite young man!  Yana and Olivia were adopted from the same orphanage. I love when Olivia gets to visit with her because only they truly share childhood memories!  Yana said that she remembers the orphanage being a happy place because there were tons of  kids to play with all of the time! Yana and Ernesto looked at Olivia's book of photos from Ukraine. Olivia and Yana looked so cute in the photos, Yana looked about age 5 or 6 although she said she doesn't remember  being there when she was that young!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2