Parkinson's and Store Changing/Dressing Rooms

     
     
        Today I went shopping for a new bathing suit in the morning!! I have to get a suit with a lot of room because there is a lot of girl to fit in it!!!! I went into the dressing room and it was a fiasco!  I can't stand anymore to try on clothes.  I kept losing my balance.  I sat down and it took me so long to get my legs into the bottom of the suit!  I actually have to lift each leg to put it into pants or shorts or whatever I am wearing or trying on. My husband has an SUV and I have to try to climb in by lifting my left leg and then he pulls me in once I get my butt on the seat!! I tried on one suit and it fit and I decided to buy it The thought of dressing again and then going out to get another suit and getting undressed again and then having to lift my legs into a different suit was totally overwhelming. I didn't even look at the price of the bathing suit! And it wasn't even on sale! I just wanted to find a suit that fit and get out of the store. I use to be a bargain shopper but now I just am a GET IT OVER WITH shopper!
        Later I met my friends for lunch! I had the nicest time and forgot all about my stupid Parkinson's and balance and my painful sciatica!
     I posted online about the RANC method for treating Parkinson's disease. A woman I met online, who lives in Ukraine, told me that she was cured using the treatment.  My friend Lena, who is fluent in Ukrainian and Russian, called and spoke to her. Lena said that the woman told her that she had painful acupuncture and several shots( she thought they were vitamin B shots). The woman said that all of her tremors went away! Some people online said that there is a Facebook page that people follow to learn more about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2