Too Much Pain to go to Yoga Class and Parkinson's Off Balance

         Today my plan was to go to Chair Yoga Class.Image result for image chair yoga My leg was throbbing so badly that I decided not to go.  I didn't want to look like an idiot at yoga. I already am uncoordinated so I didn't want to look even worse.  I really wanted to go because I felt better after I went to the Chair Yoga Class two weeks ago.  My Parkinson's was way out of whack today. I kept doing the two or three step shuffle and my balance was way off. I kept feeling like I was going to fall forward.  I took all of my meds on time.  I can always tell when my meds are waning, I start to feel totally off balance. I had so much trouble walking straight and standing straight up. I just felt "off" all day.  My sister came over and we went shopping.  She drove.  We went to a few stores, I got paper products for Olya's 21st birthday party next weekend and she got paper products for Natasha's baby shower in July. I picked out the napkins and paper plates for her, they are so CUTE AND PINK, SO pink!! I had gotten her a cute mom and female rabbit and a pink chair for a centerpiece for the shower. We were looking for baby shower favors but we didn't find anything we really liked! While we were out, I started doing the two step shuffle, even though I had taken my meds and it was an in-between time.  I kept feeling like I was going to fall forward. I had to hold onto the shopping car. It was annoying and a bit scary.
         I think my sciatica is as good as it is  going to get.  This is the best I have been in over a year.  I am still in pain but I can walk without a walker, usually, but not always! My pain is almost cut in half! When I am on my feet for a few hours walking around, my leg throbs and throbs.  But also when I wake up in the morning and have been sleeping for hours, it throbs and throbs. There is no rhyme or reason for the pain. 
         I went to book club last night! I definitely like all female book clubs.  Guys try to take over the entire conversation and NEVER shut up! The librarian is going to start a daytime book club and I will join that if the men don't join it!
         Tomorrow I am taking my friend Carol out to lunch if she feels better.  I didn't get to see her at the birthday party because she didn't feel well.  I hope she feels better soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2