Today I felt like I did pre-Parkinson's

        My in-home PT came early this morning.  She thought I was moving better than ever! We started exercises from the modified BIG program. I could actually stand and do them without too much pain. Today I felt like I did when I was pre-Parkinson's. Not completely perfect, but as close as I have been in over a year!! My girlfriends came over and we made baby shower decorations and candies and favors for Mary's daughter's baby shower.  The decorations are just adorable.
 blue and white chocolate covered marshmallows!





The theme is Baby in Bloom so we made lots of paper flowers!    



We made 45 little baskets of baby shower favors! Mary made the paper baskets ahead of time and we filled them with blue shredded paper and hand made candies!

candy baby booties!


I sat most of the time so my Parkinson's was not ever-present just partially present! My sciatica is better, not completely, but definitely less. My PT was right, I have spinal stenosis. My daughter, a PA, diagnosed me with Parkinson's and she was correct and my PT diagnosed me with foraminal stenosis and she was correct.  Both times my doctors did not diagnose me.  My family doc told me that I didn't have Parkinson's but I do.  And my pain management doc told me that I didn't have stenosis but I do! It's always better to get at least two opinions, especially when you aren't getting better but getting worse!
       

       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2