Roundup weed killer and Parkinson's

        Yesterday I took Tylenol because I was in so much pain!  I know I am not supposed to take it because I am prone to get pancreatitis if I do but the pain was so bad that I just didn't care.  I wonder if that is how addicts feel when they need to take a drug.  When my sciatica pain hits 10+  I just need some relief.  Tylenol just takes the edge off. The Parkinson's disease is annoying but I can deal with it. Someone told me that there is a link between Parkinson's and Round Up weed killer.   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315057/Is-worlds-popular-weed-killer-causing-Parkinsons-New-study-shows-Roundup-herbicide-linked-cancer-infertility.html  This article really shook me up because I thought that stuff was safe.  I used that every summer to kill the weeds in all of my gardens.  This summer  my gardens will be weed city!
Devastating illness: MRI of Parkinson's Disease, a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system, which experts now say may be linked to exposure to food-borne chemical residue from Roundup




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2