STILL NEED MY WALKER

          Today Dan and I and Olivia went to a Marvel Comic Book exhibit at a museum in the city.  We had so much fun!  I actually never heard of Stan Lee until I watched the Big Bang Theory! He was quite an amazing talent.
My sciatica was really bothering me so I took two Tylenol and packed my walker.  I had gone 14 days without using my walker but I had to use it yesterday and today.  My sciatica pain is just awful.  I try to forget about it and focus on other things but the pain keeps rearing its ugly head!!I tried to go without my walker but I didn't get very far.  Dan went back to the car to get it for me. 
  All of the costumes were so intricate and had so much detail. They were just amazing! I was never a Marvel Comic Book fan  but I just loved the exhibit! I really learned a lot about comic books.  I am so glad that I went to the exhibit. The Tylenol barely worked so I had to take a lot of sit down on a bench times. The place was mobbed with kids and lots of adults!! When you have a walker, people actually are quite polite!  Olivia was posting photos and Olya and Frankie both want to go to the exhibit.  It was NOT cheap at all, it cost $105 for the three of us.  And of course, with the Fleddermans, it is ALWAYS about the food so we had to eat there!  Lunch cost about $40 for the three of us and parking was about $8 so it was not a cheap day but it was money well spent!! We all had a great time.  We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home and then we went to visit Amy at the cemetery.  After the cemetery, we stopped at CVS and Olivia loaded up the cart again!! Dan just took her to Ulta the other night so we thought she was set for awhile!!...I guess she wasn't!
         I try to make myself go out everyday but it is difficult when I am in pain.  I didn't do my PT exercises yesterday because I could barely move but I did the exercises today! Yesterday my exciting outing was to CVS and to Acme.  Tomorrow I am going out to lunch with two of my best friends for lunch and I am so excited!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2