Back to Using my WALKER...SO SAD

         Today I was in so much pain. I had to use my walker. I had gone 14 days without it!
I thought I didn't need it any more but I DO!😩 The pain started after I did my PT exercises. I always knew that 😣there had to be a down side to exercise! I hate doing the PT but I will do anything to get rid of my sciatica!!    I had a boring day  because I was in so much pain from sciatica. I really think it has to be something more than sciatica.😖 The surgeon's office called me and scheduled an appointment at the end of July but at least I have an appointment now! Olivia keeps telling me not to have surgery, that I don't realize how painful it will be but I just can't imagine it being more painful than it is now. I don't even know if I will be a surgical candidate or not.
        When I blog, I totally forget that other people are reading it! I guess that I sort of think💗 I am journaling.  My sister-in-law Pennie told me that my blog inspired her! She always has the nicest things to say.😊 Pennie has always been so thoughtful where Amy is concerned and I appreciate that so much. Pennie lost her sister when she was a teenager so she understands that grief is forever.
         Yesterday Leslie and I were sitting outside while her little puppy walked around in the grass and on the patio.   Leslie and I know each other's family because we all grew up together! I totally forgot about pain while she was at my house.  We started talking about the things in life that made us happy.  Her puppy definitely was on the top of the list. Just watching her puppy have fun in the grass made us happy.🐕 I forgot that I had Parkinson's when Leslie was here. And I forgot that I had so much pain.  And we were watching the beautiful bird in my gardens and that made us happy.🐦 It really is the simple things in life and the memories that make us happy.
          If I had to list ten things that made me happy(other than family and close friends) I would say: a pain free day, my cats🐈, books📚, happy movies🎥, chocolate🍫, grilled barbecue food🍔, my garden⚘⚘ when it is full of birds chirping🐦🐦 and eating from the feeders, a comfortable pillow🛏 and bed, a snow day❅❅❅❅ ❅when we are all stuck home together, and board games🎲🎲.  None of these things cost that much but they all bring me the most joy! The things I am most thankful for are my family and my friends, my warm home, and a day with minimal pain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2