A CELEBRITY WAS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

         I started my day with in-home PT.  I was in pain before the PT and in more pain after the PT.  I think I definitely have spinal stenosis!! I have an appointment  with my pain management doctor on Tue  and I am going  to discuss it with her. Then  I had a chiropractor appointment and was in even more pain. I had to take Tylenol just to function.  Then I went to pick up my Paneras order that I ordered online the night before. Apparently I ordered it for tomorrow instead of for today so I had to wait while they made it.
        My PT thinks I should go back to using my walker.  She thinks it will take some of the stress off of my back and off of my hips. I want to stay walker free for as long as I can(14 days so far).  My chiropractor walked me out to my car because he thought I was going to fall.  Today was a bad day for pain and for Parkinson's.  There is no rhyme or reason for good days or bad days!!
Is he the cutest puppy you have ever seen???
    My friend Leslie came to visit me with her new French bulldog puppy! Leslie and I have been friends since we were about 10 or 11 years old!  He is the cutest thing ever.  His name is  Winston because he looks like Winston Churchill.  He is becoming an Instagram celebrity!  @winston_thepoohbear  I can say I knew him "back when" he wasn't so famous!!He is so cute!! Leslie posted his photo on Instagram and in less than 2 weeks he has 1800 followers! He is so adorable and so happy and so loving!! He was such a good puppy! And he is so friendly, loves everyone! Olivia wants one, of course!! I told Olivia that we would go visit him! I totally forgot about my pain and my Parkinson's while the celebrity was visiting!
       Yesterday Renee ran into Leslie at a yoga studio!  Leslie thinks Renee is so beautiful!  She think Renee looks like Snow White!! Renee is beautiful and she does have dark hair and milky white fair skin! Renee rarely wears makeup because she doesn't need it!
The celebrity and his owner!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2