Today is my Friend's FUNERAL

 




     Today is my friend Roe's funeral. I hope I can get through it OK.  She was such a wonderful person and a wonderful friend.  I know that her loss will be felt more deeply by her family but she was very much a part of my daily life.  Her son Steven died about four years ago and I like to think that he welcomed her into heaven and I know that she would be so happy to be with her son again.  Her burial is private, she is from a rather large family, so I will visit her when I visit Amy at the cemetery on Sunday. She only knew Amy as a little girl so I hope she remembers her.  It is difficult to think of heaven and what it is like.  Is everyone there with people they know and love?  Are evil people there?  If they were mentally ill on earth, do they get forgiven?  The Bible says that because Jesus died on the cross for us that all believers get to go to heaven.  It doesn't seem quite fair that someone becomes a believer after leading an evil life and then can get into heaven.  I am not the judge of who can get in, and that is a good thing!  How long is forever? Is reincarnation real? So many questions and no answers for now.  If I died at age 60, I wouldn't even really know about Parkinson's. Roe was healthy for all I knew. She always looked really good and seemed so healthy.  Grief is very emotionally draining, maybe her body couldn't take it anymore.  I remember when Anna Nicole Smith's son died right after she had a baby and was in the hospital.  Anna Nicole died shortly after, only a few months later, I think.  I think grief was part of the reason she used so many drugs and died at age 39. Below is an interesting story about an ISIS fighter who clinically died from gunshot wounds and was refused entrance into heaven.
I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.  Psalm 23:6 
https://orientalreview.org/2015/03/04/an-isis-fighter-i-was-fodbidden-at-the-gates-of-heaven/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2