Sucky Day

     
         Today my Parkinson's and sciatica were in full bloom.  I could barely walk!  Dan drove me to the chiropractor today and I had to shuffle in!  I like my chiropractor but while he is working on me I am in excruciating pain!!  The next day or two my sciatica is much better!  After the chiropractor appointment we went to Target!  I needed to get more No.7 serum and moisturizer.  I also got a new No.7 anti wrinkle cream!  For the first time I used a motorized cart because I just could not walk! I tried and tried but sort of just stood there and shuffled a tiny bit with my new fancy walker! I kept talking to myself (maybe the dementia has set in already)but I could not walk except for tiny shuffles.
Then we went to Giant Food Market, I waited in the car.  It is so annoying to have legs that don't connect with your brain!! It boggles my mind that I can't walk the way I want to walk!  Then we went to pick up Olivia.  She had an interesting day! There is one woman in her class who is very opinionated, outspoken and rude!  Olivia tries to steer clear of her.  She always has something rude to say to the girls.  She calls them bitches and hos. Today she started arguing with two of Olivia's friends.  Olivia told them to try to ignore her. We stopped at Acme on the way home because Olivia wanted to cook Salmon, broccoli, and potatoes. I'm sensing a theme here! I think we spend a lot of time food shopping!!  I was sleeping in the car when they went into Acme.  All of a sudden I heard loud knocking. I was sort of in a daze from my pain meds.  My friend Joanne G was knocking on the window, she had run into Dan in Acme when he was going in and she was coming out.  It was nice to chat with her. I haven't seen her for a few months so she didn't know I had Parkinson's.  The last time I saw her, I was using a cane and attributed my difficulty to sciatica. The food Olivia cooked was just delicious. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2