Sandy and No 7

     

        Today I am watching Renee's dog, Sandy!  She is a very sweet dog, but she does not particularly care for me. She will definitely let me feed her or give her a treat.  She does NOT like my walker.  She stays far away from me when I am using it which is pretty much of the day. But I still enjoy having her here. This afternoon I was going to put her outside on the dog lead.  I opened the sliding door to get the chain and she ran passed me and ran outside. I tried to grab her bur she is really strong!  All of a sudden, she realized that she wasn't hooked up and off she ran. Dan got in the car to follow her and I ran up the street after her.  I didn't even think about my walker, I just ran!! I guess my brain ignored my Parkinson's for those twenty minutes!  Dan said my brain didn't have time to think about it. Two cars saw us trying to chase her and they stopped to try to help us, we didn't even know them.   A young teen and her mom got out of one of the cars and called to Sandy.  She kept going over to the young teen but not close enough for the girl to grab her.  Finally we chased her home, she was back in our yard but still free.  I went inside to get some treats to lure her in.  Dan came into the yard and she ran in the house, I had left the door open!! Thank God!!! Renee and Adam would have disowned us if anything happened to her.  Now I bring the leash in and hook her before I open the door more than a crack!!
 
         I have to recommend everyone to try No7 wrinkle remover serum.  It comes in a gray/silver tube and this stuff is really working!! You can buy it at Target or Ulta or online It is about $40-50 a tube but you only need a little and the tube lasts a long time!! When I was looking up a photo, I saw that it is also available at Walgreens!  I love all of the No7 creams and serums but this one is just amazing! I saw a friend yesterday that I hadn't seen for a few months and  she remarked on my skin! Here I am pimping for No7 products with no reward but hey, the stuff works!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2