Sandwiches

       
        Today I packed sandwiches for when we went to pick up Olivia from Beauty School because she had to go to work right after school. I knew she had to work until 8 and I didn't want her to be hungry while at the first day of her new job!  I packed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich(not one of her favorites) and a chicken and cheese sandwich.  She likes pickles on her sandwich so I packed them in a separate baggie so that they wouldn't make the bread soggy!  I packed the same thing for Dan also.  I put two clementines in each of their bags.  Dan ate his lunch while I was in with the chiropractor.  Dr Brian is really helping me.  His chiropractic table looks like a torture chamber table and it often feels that way when he is working on me!! He is rough but it seems to be working better than any other treatment I have had. It is excruciating when he is trying to get the muscles to loosen up but then I feel better for a day or two!  The main chiropractic treatment technique involves manual therapy, especially spinal manipulation therapy (SMT), manipulations of other joints and soft tissues. 
        After Dan dropped Olivia off at work, we went to the library and then were heading to the hospital to visit a family member.  Olivia called us when we were on our way to the hospital so we went and picked her up first! Apparently they send you home early when they are slow!  I hate that because they tie up her time and then send her home when they aren't busy!
        Olivia signed us up for Green Energy and we didn't have PECO anymore!! We found out when Dan got a letter in the mail!!  She went to the Auto Show with Frankie and his parents.  Apparently she spoke to the guy, he gave her some free widget and she signed some papers!! She is not a home owner so we were shocked that Green Energy felt she could switch our electric company. She is 21 but looks 16!   She only gave them her name, they had to look up our address and they had to contact PECO!!  Dan called and switched us back  and complained to Green Energy.  The way they operate means I could sign up anyone without their permission and switch their electric company!!!That is just crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2