Positively LOVED dinner out!!

 Image may contain: text


     Yesterday Dan and I went out and looked at a few building lots I found online.  We'd love to find a nice flat lot like the one in the photo to the left.  We looked at about 6 lots in our area and only found one lot we sort of liked!  We definitely want to stay in the area because we like our area and our friends, family, and doctors are here!! At our age, you have to like the doctors you choose!! We want to buy a 1/3 or 1/2 acre lot and then build on it in a year or so.  Or maybe start on the foundation.  We don't want to move for at least a year.  My friend Amy moved to a beautiful new townhouse right near us, but now that I have Parkinsons we are definitely going to build a ranch.  If we don't find a building lot, we'll buy a ranch and gut it and redo it so it seems new. Dan doesn't want to move to a retirement community because he doesn't want to pay the huge HOA fees.  Renee sent us to look at a retirement community. We are not spring chickens but we are NOT ready for that place yet, maybe in 10 years or so! The people there looked older than Noah!!
          Yesterday I was talking to my friend Jackie on the phone.  We are watching our granddog Sandy because Renee and Adam went to NY for the weekend to see the play Hamilton.  Sandy was barking while Jackie and I were chatting and she was also watching her granddog for the weekend.  It was like barking in stereo!! Sandy tolerates us but doesn't love us by any means.  She use to bark nonstop when Dan was home but she doesn't do that anymore.
           Last night we went out to dinner with our friends Joni and Lee and their two couple friends.  We had met the other couples before and they are both really nice!  We all are adoptive parents and we all adopted from Ukraine.  It was a Valentine's dinner weekend I guess because the restaurant was very crowded.  The food was absolutely delicious! It was a fun night,  We should get together and play board games.  My niece Erica brought over a new fun board game called Telestrations. We had the best time playing the game!USAopoly Telestrations 8 Player - The Original
         Olivia and Frankie went to visit Olya at college this weekend.  Olivia asked to use my car because I have an easy pass and they didn't want to pay the tolls! Who does want to pay the tolls??? I guess I should pay the tolls because they don't want to.  Dan gave them gas money and money to go to dinner.  Olivia keeps telling us that she wants to move out and we keep saying then go GET A JOB!  And she needs to learn to SAVE her money!!Olivia likes to eat out and to spend all of her tips.
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2