Land for Sale!

       
      Since I have Parkinson's, I would like to move to a one story smaller ranch style home.  I just found a piece of land near where we live which seems perfect!  I just love the brick style home in the photo above! I don't know it is it smarter to buy an existing ranch home that needs work and gut it or build brand new.  We are going to go look at the land today and make a decision!  We were planning to buy a three bedroom home and let Olivia and Olya share the master because it is bigger.  Dan and I like to have our own bedrooms! We are also going to go look at some modular homes on the way to pick up Olya from college.  Dan thinks modular homes are not that good for resale, but who cares?  My kids will sell the house when we die! I want an open concept home with a large family room and a large kitchen and three or four bedrooms.  I don't want a second story but Dan wants a basement and of course, we need a two car garage!
     Today I got up and didn't need my walker!  I thought to myself......I am cured or the meds are working!  Either way was good with me.  It didn't last long, I fell into the wall and later into the couch so I do need my walker!!
      I was out with friends last night and we were talking about things we had growing up!  Jackie and Carol and Dan and I also chatted about that,  remember the milkman who use to deliver milk?  And remember Charles Chips?  I always wanted my parents to get them but it never happened!  Remember the little wax bottles filled with sugary drinks?  And catching beetles and fireflies? And Jiffy Pop popcorn?  That might still be available!  Hanging up real socks for Santa to fill? Roller skates with keys that attached to your shoes? Mood rings and pet rocks?  So many fun things we had as kids!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akinetic-rigid Parkinson's Disease

Does My Family Really Understand My PD LIMITATIONS??

June 2